Monday 6 November 2017


Exciting news!!!Free vector graphic: Pizza, Slice, Food, Pizzas - Free Image on ...




Just a reminder.........





The students have been working hard to earn Dojo points!
At the beginning of the year, we set some goals for the class and we have been meeting each goal with speed and determination!
The students earned some free time, extra recess.....even a lesson on how to make slime!
Now they have reached 500 points and they have earned a little pizza party!
I will be ordering pizza for the class on
Wednesday, November 7th.
I will order two slices of cheese pizza for each student.

I am really proud of the students. They are working harder than ever to be kind and respectful, and to be diligent learners! They really do deserve this!

Thank you for sending me your wonderful children, and for allowing me to reward them with pizza!
Please let me know if there are any dietary concerns, or if you you have any other questions or concerns about our celebration!

Thank you!
Sarah Faloon
Primary Language Class
St, John the Apostle