Thursday 26 February 2015

Hello everyone!
I hope a good week was had by all.  We are having a nice Spirit Week here at SJA.  Remember that tomorrow is Hawaiian Day...wear something tropical!!

I am very sorry to report that we are going to have to cancel skating for tomorrow again, both the morning and afternoon. We have a scheduling conflict in the afternoon and the weather looks like it will be just too cold in the morning.  We are going to try for next Friday, March 6th.  I will send home the permission forms (again!!) early next week!  I know that the students are looking forward to it!

Also, look for information about our OK Clean Water Project!

Students will be receiving their Term 2 IEPs within a few weeks. Here you will see the new expectations that your child will be working toward for this coming term. If you have any questions or if you would like to chat about it, please feel free to give me a call.  I am happy to go over the IEP with you!!

Stay warm and stay tuned for more information about our class happenings next week!